Wow, I guess I started this blog a long time ago! It was funny to read the last entry about how I was so glad the summer was over. I was just barely pregnant and totally over heated. Our Sarah Ann was born March 10, and everything went really well. Other than me having gestational diabetes and absolutely no energy for 9 straight months, everything else was perfectly fine. She was 8 pounds, 7 oz, and 19.5 inches long. The nurse told us that she'd never seen a baby get as mad as she did when she was hungry. Neither of our babies were cute little newborn criers. Screamers from the start! She has been an easy baby so far; Zach just turned 2 and he's still harder to get to sleep than she is. I'm enjoying my time off on maternity leave and try not to remember that I have to head back to work in a few weeks. I'm almost feeling back to normal; my incision doesn't hurt much anymore. I think in another week or so I should be able to get out and do some walking. Hopefully by then it will have warmed up a bit! I'm also enjoying having Zach home with me. He is such a daddy's boy, and being able to spend more time with him has been fun for me. I don't think he's missing the babysitter and all those other kids. It would be nice to send him outside with his new lawnmover, however! We need some warm weather!
John's mom was here for almost 2 weeks and that was so helpful. Jamie has also been down to visit a few times, and that has been fun. I hope we're able to get together a lot before I go back to work. Maybe by then Zach will learn how to be a nice cousin and stop hitting Stephen. I don't know what that's all about.
This has been a totally random post. I will try to get more things posted here over time!
3 comments:
Hey! There you are! So fun! I'll have to read to keep up with you! Or, I guess, I can just come over. :)
YAY for blogs!!! Little Sarah is a doll! Come check us out - paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com
Cute little girl. It looks like she has red hair. I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment