Those last 3 months went by kinda slow. But kinda fast. I'm back at work and so far that means that I show up to my desk, log in, delete emails from my vendors, and then..... read the Lost blog at http://www.zap2it.com/. Because so far there isn't much going on. I know that I'm going to have lots to do so I'm not worried about it right now. My company has done really well despite economic conditions so far and I feel very lucky to be there. One of my neighbors down the street got laid off today and her husband thinks his time is coming soon. I hope that doesn't happen to them.
Our garden is in so if I do lose my job maybe we can live on tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, raspberries and apples for a while. Wow, I hope I don't lose my job! Last year we canned 17 pints of tomatoes, which isn't very many but I loved being able to use my own tomatoes thru the winter instead of having to buy them. I'm hoping that we get more than that this year.
I'm trying to get more pictures loaded from recent weeks. While trying to organize my picture files on my computer, a lot of them disappeared somehow (not in the original directory, not in the new directory...) so combined with that and my camera taking lousy pictures in the first place, I haven't been very good about sharing any pictures! My goal this weekend is to get that done and also send out some pictures to family.
Well, that's the latest. Crossing my fingers that I get some pictures posted!
2 comments:
Your garden is beautiful! I can't wait to see updated pictures!
There you are! Hellllooooo! Welcome back!
Post a Comment